Ntshebe Badenhorst Incorporated has an employment law practice with extensive experience. We have established ourselves as an industry leader in the field of employment law and we continue to achieve great success. Our employment law practice was established and continues to be headed by Heinrich Badenhorst and Graham Ntshebe, known for their expert knowledge and client-focused approach.
Heinrich Badenhorst has gained extensive experience in collections, Magistrates, High Court Litigation and Commercial Law. He currently spearheads the firm's commercial and corporate department and also has the right of appearance in the High Court of South Africa. Graham Ntshebe started his legal career in 1999 after graduating from the University of Natal (Durban). He has written various articles on Business Law and Tax Review for the Business Day.
Ntshebe Badenhorst Incorporated specialises in the following:
- Employment law
- Dispute resolution
- CCMA litigation
- Bargaining Council litigation
- Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court litigation
- Strikes, go-slows, stay-aways and picketing
- Wage negotiation and structuring of remuneration packages
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures and hearings
- Drafting of employment and related contracts
- Trade union negotiations
- Relevant in-house training and labour related presentations
- Employment strategy consultancy
- Due diligence exercises and
- Legal opinions on all employment related matters.
For more information on Ntshebe Badenhorst Incorporated or assistance with employment law and specific legislation, please do not hesitate to contact us
|Back||Back to top|